Nowa piosenka - Anything - Napisana przez mnie samego. Wiem ze mój wokal najlepszy nie jest ale cóż .. zdarza się ;] Eng. : New original song Anything writted by me. Sorry for my vocal, i know - it sucks. Mój sprzęt/My instruments: Cort X1 Panasonic- Lumix DMC-TZ3 Lyrics and music made by me. Tekst i muzyka ułożone przezemnie. Tekst/Lyrics: I Was walking in the Rain Thinking about better day And i didn't find a change And I 'am looking for revenge Cause i Want to be with you !! I will do anything Even change my name Couse nothing will change what i feel And you know what i feel is just real and i'am lost.. I know that i can't do antything and it's making me feel soffocating Couse the only one who i love Doesn't know that I'm fall And I can't find the way to see you again and i'll be waiting for you in this pain And I will do anything Even change my name Couse nothing will change what i feel And you know what i fell is just real and i'am lost..
Tags: Gitara, Cokolwiek, anything, music, muzyka, cort, guitar, Anything (original)
No comments:
Post a Comment